~Our Birthday Bash June/July 09~ 1st PTR 7/10 TR started

I have to say we love our Wii fit. I don't use it like it is supposed to but I still enjoy adding it to my exercise routine. when I am not in the mood one day I do it and still get my workout in.
Have fun!!!

Thanks. I'm sore today so that's a good sign. :)

Great start! You're very crafty--love the birthday invitations and cute cupcakes!

:welcome: and thank you! I stole both ideas off the internet. ;)

Subbing! Your little girl is so cute!

:welcome: and thanks!

I'm so excited! We moved last December and I really wanted to have Grace's room decorated back the way it was in our old house. My in-laws finished it yesterday. Here's a few pics of her Disney Babies themed room.

Old House
IMG_0038.jpg

IMG_0039.jpg

New House + Bathroom
IMG_3021.jpg

IMG_3027.jpg

IMG_3024.jpg

IMG_3030.jpg

IMG_3031.jpg

I just followed you over from my PTR, your family is BEAUTIFUL!!! :cutie:And your trip is coming up!!!!:banana:

Love Grace's new room and bathroom, it's soo girlie and adorable!!!

Can't wait to hear more....btw, when were you in the World in December this past year? We went 12/-14th and did MVMCP, too!!

OMG, Grace's room is SO CUTE! :cutie:

Thanks!

I just followed you over from my PTR, your family is BEAUTIFUL!!! :cutie:And your trip is coming up!!!!:banana:

Love Grace's new room and bathroom, it's soo girlie and adorable!!!

Can't wait to hear more....btw, when were you in the World in December this past year? We went 12/-14th and did MVMCP, too!!

Thank You! We were staying at CSR 14th-16th last December and did MVMCP & Epcot. That was our first Candlelight Processional. :goodvibes

Fantastic room and bathroom!!! I love the Ariel shower curtain and towels!

Thank You!

So we took Grace to see Sesame Street Live yesterday. Not Disney but it was good. She loved it and had ball. She was trying to get down off our laps and run to them! :cutie:

On the way!
n1050162673_30467473_4740374.jpg

Amazed!
4810_1158542638342_1071040768_494825_7073210_n.jpg

Her Elmo "Bahoon"
4915_1157194083933_1050162673_30467474_862916_n.jpg

The crash after! :cutie:
4915_1157194923954_1050162673_30467476_6626071_n.jpg

2 weeks and counting!!! I think I have DH talked into upgrading to Seasonal Annual Passes. :wizard:
:cool1::banana::yay::woohoo::cheer2::dance3::yay:

Cute pics of Grace on the way to Sesame Street live!! How fun!!!:cool1: 2 weeks...woohoo! And yay for the seasonal passes...sooo jealous!!!!!:goodvibes

WOW great pics of everything I love the way her room looks.

The pics for the Sesame Street are so adorable I can understand why it is hard to have a girl I have a niece and nephew it is always harder to pick for him.

Good news about the upgrading well keep up convincing him lol :dance3:

I took my DD to Sesame Stree live when she was about 2 years old. She just adored it! She was dancing in front of her seat and had a ball. So glad to hear you had so much fun.

Just caught up with your PTR (wow...not much longer)

By the way, those Minnie Mouse cupcakes were adorable. Great job!

Cute pics of Grace on the way to Sesame Street live!! How fun!!!:cool1: 2 weeks...woohoo! And yay for the seasonal passes...sooo jealous!!!!!:goodvibes

Thanks! We plan to go in Oct, Jan & may be May so we're hoping it will save us some money. :goodvibes

WOW great pics of everything I love the way her room looks.

The pics for the Sesame Street are so adorable I can understand why it is hard to have a girl I have a niece and nephew it is always harder to pick for him.

Good news about the upgrading well keep up convincing him lol :dance3:

Thanks. Yup we are going broke slowly with a girl. ;)

I took my DD to Sesame Stree live when she was about 2 years old. She just adored it! She was dancing in front of her seat and had a ball. So glad to hear you had so much fun.

Thanks. There's another show coming in Oct so we may see that as well.

Aw, Sesame Street Live! Looks like she had a ball! :cutie:

Thanks..she did! :thumbsup2

What a precious picture of her asleep with Elmo in her lap!!!

He is her favorite Sesame Street character. I'm hoping to get her a Abby Cadabby and Big Bird doll for her birthday.

Just caught up with your PTR (wow...not much longer)

By the way, those Minnie Mouse cupcakes were adorable. Great job!

Thanks! Yup..it's coming fast!

So DH is starting a new job on July 6th(the Monday after we return). :eek: This is great news because the current company he works for is folding any day now and filing bankruptcy. Now we can have a relaxing vacation and not have to stress over what happens when we return!. :banana: So for Father's Day I got DH a new coffee cup and a little daddy decor for his new office! :goodvibes

photo.jpg

photo1.jpg

I was originally going to trace her hands and use them instead of Mickeys but she wouldn't hold still so I used the next best thing. ;)

1 week from today will be...
party: Grace's Birthday party party:
Our princess is turning 1

We're having a small BBQ with family and friends at my parents.

I ordered her a party hat, pillowcase dress, and bib off Etsy.com. I love that place.
photo3.jpg

photo2.jpg

photo4.jpg

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter