Our Disney Friend Is On What Not To Wear

I think the show is like an intervention of sorts and it sounds like some of ya need one even it is with some crazy lady with a stripe in her hair. Seriously 90-98% of your clothes are Disney???:scared1:

I actually love the show.
I am sure Stacey acts over the top on purpose otherwise well who would watch the show.:confused3 I haven't seen this one.
BUT you have to admit there are some places of work where Mickey Mouse shirts should not be worn:confused3
I have mine and there is a time and a place for them.
And it isn't like they are forced into it they could say no and how many of thsoe people walk away feeling better about themselves.

Did you ever notice that on one show she puts down a big flowery blouse or dress that the person has and then on the next show she recommends the same style blouse or dress to the person she is working with then. This lady can't make up her mind.

I have a very eclectic taste in clothing from normal to extreme and all my Disney gear. Even for $5000 in new clothes I wouldn't listen to her advice.

She even made the comment one day that if you are over 30 you shouldn't shop in the Junior dept. I am 55 and still find some stuff over there. Mostly tops, but she says the stuff is too young. DD is 35 and does all her shopping in the junior dept. Both of us like to look nice. We don't wear the hot pants and I don't expose my belly, just that some of the stuff just fits better than the matronly stuff in the Missy's and Women's depts.

Ok, I don't wear Disney clothes, but Stacy London is a moron...she wears the exact same clothes all the time: pencil skirt, stilletos and some ugly top. Wow! YOU KNOW FASHION!!! They take people who have some creativity or uniqueness and transform them into dull, pretty drones that looked like Macy's attacked them with a conformity stick. Plus the gay guy is always in a bad mood and Stacy's hair is a mess...yuck!!!:rolleyes1

Clinton is gay???!!!:scared1:

These two crack me up. A New York wardrobe does not always translate to real life for most of us. I certainly don't want to look like a schlub, but I also don't want to be dressed to the 9's all the time (as I sit here in my pajamas on the computer...:surfweb: )

Couldn't a person just leave the Disney part of their wardrobe at home and not take it to NYC with them? How would they know? Take a few Disney items with and they'd never know about the secret stash at home:lmao:

WOW. That's all I'm going to say.
Ok maybe more, I am a big fan of this show and I love fashion.
I am also the proud owner of a large selection of Disney clothes and bags no ugly hag with a nasty gray stripe in her hair is going to tell me that I have no fashion sense just because I like to wear an awesome part of my life on my clothes!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!:mad:

Clinton is gay???!!!:scared1:

These two crack me up. A New York wardrobe does not always translate to real life for most of us. I certainly don't want to look like a schlub, but I also don't want to be dressed to the 9's all the time (as I sit here in my pajamas on the computer...:surfweb: )

Couldn't a person just leave the Disney part of their wardrobe at home and not take it to NYC with them? How would they know? Take a few Disney items with and they'd never know about the secret stash at home:lmao:

I thought the same thing--- hide the clothes at someone else's house that I *really* like and just bring my crap clothes that I'd be OK with being thrown out!!

(and then take the cash and go to Disney to buy more Disney clothes...)

If it's the episode I saw a while back- I have the same white Mickey shirt that she framed and got their signatures. Yeh, that edisode was a little depressing. I think I'm fashionable, but I work in a casual environment where I can where disney shirts all day & I take advantage of it- they make everybody smile. If I don't where a Disney shirt, people say "no disney shirt today?" I guess I do have a problem:):banana:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts

facebook twitter