Our Escape Wedding TR/PJ ~ 06/2010 WP/Mizner's/Citricos

Your accessory pictures are beautiful! You can't even tell that the lingerie hanger is the replacement hanger, it looks perfect :)

I have a random question: do you wear Vera Wang Princess all the time or was it a special wedding day fragrance? I'm trying to figure out whether or not I want a special one for the wedding or if I want to smell like I always do.

Your accessory pictures are beautiful! You can't even tell that the lingerie hanger is the replacement hanger, it looks perfect :)

I have a random question: do you wear Vera Wang Princess all the time or was it a special wedding day fragrance? I'm trying to figure out whether or not I want a special one for the wedding or if I want to smell like I always do.

Thank you! :goodvibes I wear Vera Wang but not every day. I've had it for a while now and wear it out for special occasions like date nights or evenings out, so it wasn't purchased just for the wedding. I actually struggled with this too! But I realized that I wanted to wear something that I was used to and knew worked on me. :cutie:

your dress and accessories look great Wend :goodvibes - DF and I will actually be staying at Riverside during our stay for the wedding so your pictures excites me :goodvibes

Oo yay! More pictures! Your pictures so far are beautiful, your photographer did a great job. It is nice to see some pictures from Port Orleans Riverside, it is such a beautiful resort!

your dress and accessories look great Wend :goodvibes - DF and I will actually be staying at Riverside during our stay for the wedding so your pictures excites me :goodvibes

You will love POR! I'm really happy we stayed there. If you tell them you're there for your wedding they might upgrade your room! We were upgraded to the riverview room and it was an amazing location :yay:

yay!!! you started! Great pictures so far.

More more! popcorn::

:rotfl: I will try!

Oo yay! More pictures! Your pictures so far are beautiful, your photographer did a great job. It is nice to see some pictures from Port Orleans Riverside, it is such a beautiful resort!

Thank you! I wish I could post the all of the other pictures that he took with my accessories around the resort but there's too many! :flower3:

Love your pictures so far..you looked beautiful!!

Thanks Jessica! :woohoo:

Wendy, your pictures are gorgeous I can't wait to see more!

Thank you, I'm glad you're enjoying them :banana:

Wow, the pictures came out great and I love the picture of your mom putting your necklace on, it's really sweet.

Wow - every picture on here is amazingly beautiful. The "getting ready" shots are never my favorite, but yours are beautiful....I LOVE the one of your mom putting her pearls on you...so sweet!

Wow, the pictures came out great and I love the picture of your mom putting your necklace on, it's really sweet.

Wow - every picture on here is amazingly beautiful. The "getting ready" shots are never my favorite, but yours are beautiful....I LOVE the one of your mom putting her pearls on you...so sweet!

I love the pictures so far. You looked so beautiful. :)

Thanks girls :goodvibes I started to get so nervous when my mom was putting the necklace on...by then I was all dressed and almost ready to head out :scared1: More to come!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter