Our First Ever Visit to WDW (Mom's Too!)

Pete's Mom

<font color=green>I have no other name!<br><font c
I have waited my whole life to go to WDW and my dream is finally going to come true!:)

My 4-1/2 year old and I are shooting for 11/28/01 thru 12/02/01 at All Star Movies.

Any idea of when the new codes will come out on www.mousesavers.com? The ones currently shown are only thru 10/03/01.

Do you think I will be able to get as good a rate as $ 49.00?

Right now the best I can get is the standard $ 77.00 a night. Should I book this now? Can I change later if I get a better rate without a penalty fee?

Any suggestions?
:confused:

Those discount codes are not the norm with Disney. This is the first year they have had this number of discounts since I started going four years ago. Usually during October - December, the best discounts you can get are Disney Club discounts. This year MAY be the exception though. You should go ahead and book your room and IF discounts are released for your travel dates, you can call back and ask to have those discounts applied to your reservation.

Good Luck!

I second that ,book now and keep checking Mousavers. If you see a lowr rateyou can just transfer the deposit. Atleast you will have the resort you would like. I think that you may see more discounts later this year if the economy keeps up its slow down.

Remember that the 100th birthday celebration begins Oct. 1st, so really low rates will NOT be the norm unless WDW experiences low attendance.

HIFS has a Mother in law,rate that is lower than reg. rates!! Call the hotel directly to request this rate!!!!!

HI, we stayed at the Holiday Inn Family Suites,it is 1 mile from the Epcot Rd. gates to WDW on state road 536,it was the BEST place we stayed in Fl. when we went to WDW!! [I wished we had stayed there The whole time instead of moving to All Stars which was a real let down.]

The FREE Breakfast is wonderful!! Especially if you sit out on the enclosed porch!!

The KID SUITE we stayed in could have slept 7 with no crowding!! the Master bedroom had a Door, a king bed,25"tv,comupter port,telephone,and ceiling fan[plus AC]
Kid suite had 2 bunkbeds and a trundle bed[we had a crib in the livingroom]plus 25"tv,nintendo 64[games are $5.00 per 24hrs.]a CD player, and a bed time story phone,and a table and chairs,
The livingroom had a sofa bed[i think it's a queen]and a 25"tv,a large safe you program.
The kitchen has a micowave and refigerator and sink and lots of cupboard space.
the Bathroom is very large w/3 storage shelves,a hairdryer sink and a shower/bathtub.

Check out their 2 great pools and they have a FREE Shuttle to WDW

Ask for a WDW themed room!!!

Here are two links
http://www.hifamilysuites.com/index.html?

http://www.basshotels.com/holiday-inn

WE LOVED THE HOTEL AND WILL RETURN THERE AGAIN!!:earsgirl: :earsboy:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter