Our " first night" dinner at California Grill

GailT,

I would imagine CG would be open until later in the evening. We had 6:10 PS and we were there 2 hours and NEVER felt like they were rushing us. People around us came in at least an hour after we were there so they would have been there until at least 9:00. Someone else may be able to answer this one for you though.

We've got a 7:50 pm PS, so will probably be done by 9 pm for sure.

If we leave Contemporary Resort by monorail and head back to MK, will the buses still be running back to the resorts? MK closes at 7 pm the night we are at CG.

We might have to take a taxi back to our resort - the BWI, but I'd rather use the Disney transportation if it's still running.

Why is it particularly good for the first night? Of course, judging from the one time I went there, any and every night is a good one...

The view, the fireworks--all designed to get you (or me,anyway) in the Disney "mood" for the remainder of the trip.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter