Our July cruise cancelled 🙁

We booked for spring break in April. Blackout for our Placeholder, but with the 125% FCC we still made out great.

A lot of friends have rebooked and with the extra cruise credit have been able to upgrade their room and/or been able to do a longer sailing.

A few of them have been able to go from a 4 night Dream in a Verandah to a 7 Night Fantasy in an Inside/Oceanview and still have some of the credit left over.

It will really depend on you and your family and what dates you can make work. If I am being honest, I wish there was an option to go out to 24 Months instead of just 15 or whatever it is now but it makes sense.

If your dates are flexible, shop around! See what you can find.

We're in your crowd too! :guilty:
We are suppose to be crossing The Atlantic as we speak.
We pushed our funds to our Greece/Italy cruise for July 2021.

Good Luck!

We rebooked the June 26 fantasy for the magic transatlantic in may 2021 but took the refund. The cost difference was too much and we didn’t want to upgrade. We are just waiting for the refund to come through.

We rebooked for June 2021. We have a comparable room and a lot of money left over to spend on excursions and onboard expenses. It's still "plan B" but we're generally happy. The worst part is that we have to start our year+ wait all over again!

Sorry to hear that. We had our spring break cruise cancelled early on, and rebooked a cruise for the end of August, when surely this thing would be over :)

As far as re-booking for you, everyone feels differently about this whole thing. If your're comfortable, go ahead and rebook!

If my situation were on DCL, I would definitely take the credit and rebook. My July cruise is on NCL (just waiting for the word from them at this point) and I don't have as much confidence in them, so I'm trying to make the same decision. It's hard!

In anticipation of DCL announcing cancellations thru 2020, we booked a JIC hotel reservation so our November vacation now looks like 2D AKJ/3D Cruise-Dolphin/2D SSR. I looked into Disney locations for the first weekend in November but the limited availability took me to the Dolphin.

If the cruise runs, we'll be on it. If masks are required we'll be spending lots of time on the veranda. Still not sure how MDR and Bar/Lounges work with masks but 'whatever'.

Good luck with your decision to re-book or not.

My July 20 cruise was officially cancelled today. From the email, it sounds like if I want a refund, I have to call? We already have a cruise booked for next summer so I want to just take a refund. I’m not looking forward to calling. Hopefully the wait time isn’t too long.

Our cruise was canceled too. We were supposed to do our first concierge cruise. We aren’t rebooking

we rebooked from our 7day Caribbean trip to upgrade to the 9day southern caribbean trip next year, using the rebooking credit.
We’ve rebooked for the 9 night Southern Caribbean on the Fantasy next year.

We rebooked for the 9 night SC too! I put a hold on it Tuesday night, thinking I would have to let the hold expire and redo it. I didn't think DCL would announce so far out. Since I had the hold, I had to call today. I only waited about 5 minutes.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

facebook twitter