Our Reviews Dec 10-16 (short & sweet)

loveDmouse

Mickey was first
LTT, 50's PTC, Artist Point, Garden Grill, Crystal Palace
Sorry I have been a bit putting these on and I don't really have much time to go into a lot of detail but here it goes.
It was DH & myself.

dinner- Liberty Tree Tavern we did the night of our MVMCP and it was great. The characters were great we got to see them all and the food was YUMMY. We will go back here!

breakfast-Crystal Palace food was good but we didn't get to see all the characters. Place is beautiful. Might go back sometime.

lunch- Prime Time Cafe was awesome. We actually did it twice we liked it so much the first time. We had fun servers who played the part but not super crazy about it. The food was great. Will go back here!

dinner- Artist Point was nice. Food was good, service was outstanding. It was a very nice dinner. It is very pricey. Not sure if we would go back but not because it wasn't nice. There are lots of other places to try out. Can't eat there every time for that price.

lunch- Garden Grill was great. Food was good and the characters were great. We saw them all multiple times. Will go back!

If you have any questions let me know. Sorry but I didn't take pics of the food.

One thing to note is I was happy I made the ADRs that I did. I did see people being turned away without one. We did go back to PTC and made an ADR that morning with no problem. We would have gone back to LTT too but couldn't get in. I am sure MVMCP had a lot to do with that.

Happy New Year!pixiedust:

I have been wanting to try LTT. Think that will be on the list for next year! Sounds like you had a good time.

Thanks for the mention up about Artist's Point. Not sure I would ever go there but what did you have?

Thanks for the review! We were there at the same time. We ate at Garden Grill, loved it, 50's PTC-BAD service, but the food was good, and Crystal Palace for lunch, loved it!
Katy

Enjoyed reading your reviews ~ Thanx for sharing.

I have been wanting to try LTT. Think that will be on the list for next year! Sounds like you had a good time.

Thanks for the mention up about Artist's Point. Not sure I would ever go there but what did you have?

I had the Buffalo which wasn't bad. DH had the salmon which was good.
It was a very nice place. The kind of place in my opinion for a "special" dinner.

LTT was great. We will definetly be going there again.

Katy Belle- sorry you didn't get good service at PT. We had great service. It was a fun place. I LOVE the fried chicken. I had that both times we ate there on our trip. I tried to branch out but it was so good.

Minniespal- Glad you enjoyed. I know it wasn't very detailed but I wanted to contribute something since others reviews were very helpful to me.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter