our secret green club?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Thursday-1.gif

:sad2: they never remember us.....
How could anyone forget the Doodletwins???
I'd like to bid on the 11 year old in your classifieds... Does a half eaten PB&J sandwhich and a bus pass cover it?:confused3
Pssst....I'll bet that if you throe in some :laundy: she'll go for it:thumbsup2
:banana: :banana: Hi everyone!

Guess who?
Hmmmm.....Your Siggie says John, but Mary said your name was Jack:confused3 :lmao:
If not it will cover a cute little 3yo... She likes to ride the bus..
:rotfl2:
Hey she finally let you out of the closet huh? :rolleyes1

Welcome to the nut house. Did anyone tell you the extra bonus points you get for spilling the beans on Mary? :teeth:
:thumbsup2
ALMOST FORGOT....

GOOD MORNING EVERYONE!!!!

:surfweb:
Morning!
Nickolas and Emily both have field trips to the high school planetarium. Em's class is first and then Nick's. So me being the good mom that I am I told dad he can do both of them.. :teeth: I like him to feel important too.. ::yes:: Then he it taking Nick open skating. Daddy bonding time..
You are a great Mom! Pretty darn smart, too!:thumbsup2
Thanks!
Those look even better!
PD these are for you.. :teeth:

happyThursday.gif

image009.jpg
That bottom cat HAS to be a male!:rotfl2: :rotfl2: :rotfl2:

Happy Thursday! Can't wait till it's Friday!

I'm Changing Em's secret ingridient to lime for you.....How's a Citrus salad, Salmon in a lime ginger sauce and of course Key lime pie and we couldn't leave out...alime margarita????
Thanks!!!

Yes indeed!! Yeah, Mary!!!
Thanks!

:sad2: they never remember us.....

You're unforgettable to me! :banana: :banana:

:banana: :yay: :yay: :woohoo: :woohoo:
YAY MARY 9000
Thanks!!!

Hey Everybody. Kim sent me this ABC news story from work today. I thought this story was pretty interesting.
I've never heard of it before. Good thing I pop my own popcorn on the stove now. :lmao:
Didn't hear about the story, but I heard about the bad effects on the lungs from the microwave popcorn.

:banana: and 6,768 were here..:
Thanks! 6768 is the address of my childhood home too!

Did anyone tell you the extra bonus points you get for spilling the beans on Mary? :teeth:
:sad2: There is nothing to tell!:angel:

At least he knows his place already
Actually I typed that. He left. He gave it up after a few tries. He couldn't understand that it doesn't work like IM. He must have gotten back on, he did come up & tell me he's up to 6 posts now!

:lovestruc he remembers me!
I told you you were unforgettable!

John, may I assume you don;t want us to call you Jack?
Ummm, NO!!!!! That's a pet name from me! :teeth:

9,000 for Mary!!!!
Thanks!

Is he better now that those tonsils are gone?
I first read that as toenails?!?!?!? I was thinking "what did you do"? :scared1:

What his name's not Jack? :confused3 I thought he just spelled it wrong in his siggie..
Nickolas and Emily both have field trips to the high school planetarium. Em's class is first and then Nick's. So me being the good mom that I am I told dad he can do both of them.. :teeth: I like him to feel important too.. ::yes:: Then he it taking Nick open skating. Daddy bonding time..
Very funny! Hope dh and the kids enjoy their time together.

Hmmmm.....Your Siggie says John, but Mary said your name was Jack
Don't encourage them!

Ok for those of you who asked all about the "Iron Chef" thingee Em did here's the deal:

Teach chose the item and the kids had that night to each pick a main dish & a dessert
Next day their group chose one from the bunch to actually make

Em's group chose Lemon Turkey Cutlets
and
Lemon chiffon cake

WELL .. they forgot they had to bring everything from home -- so NO cake pans (idiots?) the ones in class sucked and cake never did finish baking in time. Made a new one next day (day of actual contest) and it turned out.

Turkey worked out ok but whoever made the sauce had a "tiny bit" of trouble with the concept of how to use cornstarch -- big gloopy mess. Em pushed her way in and made a whole NEW batch for them (that's my girl, use those elbows) So everything was all ready BUT they got to serve 2nd and the sauce went cold and they got dinged for that ?!?!?!

Each kid was responsible for buying/bringing in something. We did the turkey (of course the most $$) now get this, the cake pans, sweetener, mint leaves, AND special plates or what-not to create a "fancy presentation" were NOT brought in. Moral of the story? do your best to steer clear of group project classes. OR be prepared to do it ALL yourself.

She is annoyed cause it was worth 10% of her final grade and she wants a high mark in this class for her average :headache:

LAST night home meal? Creamy chicken lemon pasta OH MY GAWD it so so wonderful. Dessert Lemon Lime Mousse BOY did we do a good job.

WOW Mary! that is a HUGE milestone
Thanks!!!

Now guess what song will be running thru my head all day?
Sil used to sing "Johnny Appleseed" to the tune of Father Abraham to my dh all the time. That song is always running through my head. :lmao:

Ok for those of you who asked all about the "Iron Chef" thingee Em did here's the deal
Good job Em! :thumbsup2 Hope the wrist rest helps you Jacqueline!

Don't encourage them!
But that's why I'm here!:stir:
Hiya Honey! Welcome to the DIS!!!!! :love: :banana: :woohoo::cool1:

Now go find your own friends to play with! ;)
:rotfl2: :worship: :worship:

Ok for those of you who asked all about the "Iron Chef" thingee Em did here's the deal:

LAST night home meal? Creamy chicken lemon pasta OH MY GAWD it so so wonderful. Dessert Lemon Lime Mousse BOY did we do a good job.
THat's cool! It's too bad everyone else dropped the ball. I used to hate that about group projects. Those are so unfair.

Dinner sure sounds like it was yummy!:thumbsup2
Guess who has a NEW padded wrist rest for her mouse pad

Yay! Hope it helps you!:cool1:

Morning Peeps!!!!:cool1:

Hi PG...How are you today. :wave: I hope all is well!:goodvibes

:thumbsup2
Hiya Honey! Welcome to the DIS!!!!! :love: :banana: :woohoo::cool1:

Now go find your own friends to play with! ;)

Unless you have some interesting stories you want to share......although I think you are probably to sweet to spill any beans about Mrry!

Guess who has a NEW padded wrist rest for her mouse pad
Thats great that you can type more. I hear ya about the group project thing.....Been there Done that! :flower3:

ATTENTION PLEASE:

My dh is coming on to post. I had to find the boards for him (yes I'm at work). Everyone behave! :rolleyes1

CALGON TAKE ME AWAY!!!!!!!

I am worn out now. I had to explain to dh and ds how to find these boards. SIGH! :upsidedow

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter