Overwhelmed and confused

-I would consider an Open Table Reservation for Monkeypod for dinner which you can walk to across the street.

I found their website, it didn't have much and the link to their menu from OpenTable was dead. What kind of food do they serve? Is there enough choices for a none meat/shellfish eater? Thanks.

Do the Fia Fia Luau at the Marriott. Its just down the beach and so you can walk there and back. I haven't been in a couple of years but I THINK it might only be on Tuesdays or something like that and you need to call the Ko Olina Marriott in order to book it

Hello,
In regards to your post about things to do once there. We will be going in August with a 4 and 6 year old. We would like to check out Pearly Harbor, but I am worried the kids will be too young. Do you have any advice? Were there any other little children there?
Thanks!

It would be fine for your kids I am sure, the Missouri tour would be good, the bowfin audio tour wouldn't be the best since you have to wear headphones and they would likely have no idea what the narrator was talking about and if you want to listen you won't be able to explain it to them as it really isn't wide enough in there to let people go past you. The aviation museum is just ok. I think the Arizona would be good, its a little movie which is historical and quite interesting and then you take a boat to the memorial. Even though it is a memorial and your kids likely wouldn't get the significance I think they would still enjoy the boat ride and the view of the water from the memorial.

My vote is for the Polynesian Culture Center. About an hour drive through the beautiful center of the island. Full day of activities for adults and kids culminating in a lovely dinner and fabulous show. It was my adult kids favorite day last year. Make reservations ASAP, and keep checking if they aren't available.

No matter what...you're in paradise!!! Just enjoy!!!

This may be so obvious that you didn’t say it… but if you haven’t already you need to book your flight!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter