PA DIS Meet in King of Prussia 7/31/04

kpgclark

<font color=339900>There's nothing hum drum about
We are planning a DIS meet in King of Prussia PA. A lot of cruise enthusiasts will be there. So far we just have the place (California Pizza Kitchen at the King of Prussia Mall), the date, and the time 11:15. We're looking for suggestions for anything else we should do to make this a fun gathering. Please join the discussion on this thread for up to date information on this fun meet:

http://www.disboards.com/showthread.php?s=&threadid=560099&perpage=15&pagenumber=1

Kathy

They won't let me have a big table there! I tried Bahama Breeze and others. CPK was the most accommodating. Believe me, I love Cheesecake Factory!

ANYONE can attend. We even have a Canadian who might come. Please let us know if you'll be there. We'd love to meet you. I've never done a meet before either.

Sorry! I love that restaurant BUT I'LL BE BOARDING THE SHIP AROUND THAT TIME!!!!!
:Pinkbounc :bounce: :earseek: :yo-yo: :wave2: :wave: ::yes::

Well, then my family and I (3) will be there! By the way, when I click on your lick at the top, it says page is not available??

I don't know why it didn't work, but it works now. I'll add you to the list and look forward to meeting you all. Can you PM me or post the names and ages of children in your party? I won't post the children's names if you prefer.

Just found out about this site. Is it too late for the King of Prussia meet? I am a real Disney nut and I'm cruising on the Disney Wonder 8/19/04. Please let me know if it's okay to show up and where the restaurant is if it's ok?:earsboy:

We'd love to meet you. Just come to the King of Prussia Mall outside of the California Pizza Kitchen (but inside of the mall) at 11:15. This restaurant is located on the second level of the Macy's part of the mall. If you are very familiar with the mall CPK is near the Disney store.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

facebook twitter