Pack some "Long Johns"

MsDisney23

<font color=blue>Has cabin fever-induced dreams of
Just some advice, Whenever I go to Florida anymore, I always pack long johns, warm pj's, hat, gloves, scarf, etc. Last Year I could have sold my long johns and paid for another trip to WDW.... LOL. Like so many others of you, I also was there lastyear when it was cold and rainy. I have had that happen a couple of times now. Three to be exact..... So this year I am going to go in May. I came home looking like a snowman....... Brrrr..... Florida seems to have cold winters anymore.

Long Johns. Long Johns..... they don't take up much room and you will be glad that you have them..........

My girls have those Disney jammies that are stretchy pants and a close-fitting top. I think I'll layer those under their clothes for the MVMCP - thanks for the tip! :)

Thanks for the advise. We'll be going in late February and there is no telling how the weather will be.

Great tip:D Last year we were down Thanksgiving week and we sure could have used them!

We were there last Christmas, and although the days were great, the nights got really cold and we were not at all prepared for it. We won't make that mistake again!

I'm betting that late February will be rather warm. (comfortable). I've been late Jan. and early Feb. - in Jan we needed sweaters in the day and a jacket at night, but in Feb. we were wearing short sleves in the day and no jacket at night. It really just depends. For late Feb. I bet you will be ok with a cardigan sweater on hand and a turtle neck or two - just in case.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter