Packing for Central Europe in September - Thoughts and Suggestions

We are booked on the last departure for Central Europe with ABD in September of this year and we are at a complete loss as to what to pack. The "packing list" provided by ABD is really not helpful at all since we got the exact same list for Southern California last year. Any insights into what types of things to pack for Central Europe in mid to late September would be greatly appreciated by anyone who has travelled to this region at this time of year.

Thanks!

We are booked on the last departure for Central Europe with ABD in September of this year and we are at a complete loss as to what to pack. The "packing list" provided by ABD is really not helpful at all since we got the exact same list for Southern California last year. Any insights into what types of things to pack for Central Europe in mid to late September would be greatly appreciated by anyone who has travelled to this region at this time of year.

Thanks!
Thanks for asking this I was wondering as well, we're on the one the week before.

We went last June and it was hot. Make sure you have layers for the ice cave. Gloves are very helpful for that excursion. But, make sure you aren't too warm, since that "hike" does make you feel like you are climbing the Alps! :goodvibes

My wife and I were on the 2015 September trip and found it to be pretty comfortable overall. Cooler in the mountains, light jackets/fleece, warmer in Prague and Vienna, short sleeves. Cold in the ice cave! Gloves and hat in there and layers. I had a long sleeve shirt, light fleece and a light pull-over kind of jacket. Pics at http://dbeedle.com/Photos/ABD-CE2015 if you want to see what we were wearing!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter