Painted sky HI style

My daughter did the Tori Richard package $210. My son got the matching shirt. We went down the day before our appointment and the day of our Luau, to look at the different style of dresses/shirts and see if they had the right size.IMG_E4214.jpgIMG_E4233.jpg

I just scheduled our girls for the luau makeover for our first trip in June. Do they get to pick hairstyles or is there a set hairstyle for the luau? I’m also wondering if the dresses and accessories are of good quality.

If you go with Tori Richard, it's good quality and satiny smooth fabric which is great for Hawaii. I don't know what the other options are -- we just bought some Tori Richard clothing on our last trip (for adults) and really enjoy it.

Also, if you didn’t want to do a makeover, you could just buy the outfits (matching adult sizes too) in one of their shops and buy any accessories you wanted. I can’t remember exactly but I don’t think they do the Minnie buns unless you book a package or the cost was really high...

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter