• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

Palo - Adults only?

ingatestonian

Earning My Ears
Ok so Palo's is adults only but is that Disney Adults i.e. over 9 or real adults? For us with kids 13 and 11, the question is, will the food be what they want. Can anybody give me an idea of the menu?

We're debuting on April 17th Wonder.

Ingatestonian

ingatestonian said:
Ok so Palo's is adults only but is that Disney Adults i.e. over 9 or real adults? For us with kids 13 and 11, the question is, will the food be what they want. Can anybody give me an idea of the menu?

We're debuting on April 17th Wonder.

Ingatestonian
Check out All Ears Net for the Brunch menu,

or here for the Dinner menu!

Hope that helps.

Definitely book a meal there! It is well worth the effort and the extra $10 per person. :love:

Palo at both Brunch and Dinner is for adults only.

It is adults as in over 21, not "Disney ticket peice adults", sorry

Actually I believe it is 18 and over, not 21.

Yes, you may be right about 18. Either way it is still all adults.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

facebook twitter