Palo Brunch Cancellation? - Fantasy 9/24-10/01

If you have Palo Brunch reservations on the Fantasy 9/24-10/01 sailing that you plan to cancel, please let me know!

I’m hoping to snag a reservation for my Mom and me - she loves breakfast. I know this is beyond a long shot at this point, but I wanted to at least give it a try. We got on this sailing last minute so as not to lose the 125% from our previously canceled cruise due to Covid.

Also, if you have any tips on how to maybe squeeze in, I would very much appreciate your input!

TIA!

If you have Palo Brunch reservations on the Fantasy 9/24-10/01 sailing that you plan to cancel, please let me know!

I’m hoping to snag a reservation for my Mom and me - she loves breakfast. I know this is beyond a long shot at this point, but I wanted to at least give it a try. We got on this sailing last minute so as not to lose the 125% from our previously canceled cruise due to Covid.

Also, if you have any tips on how to maybe squeeze in, I would very much appreciate your input!

TIA!
We have always had good luck going to the dining changes on embark day and getting a Palo Brunch reservation then. Usually its down on Deck 2 by Enchanted garden. We got most of our Palo reservations this way. Best of luck!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

facebook twitter