Palo ?

jlawall

<font color=royalblue>Captain Lucky, the Great Pro
Can you book Palo on Friday night of 7day cruise?

LOL...BD you so so bad:p

Yes, you can book dinner for Friday night (when you board on Sat). It is a very popular night so book early. Also remember you have to have your packing done, and have suitcases out in the hall by 11:00pm so you may want to do at least some packing before going to dinner.

We booked at Palo for the last night. I wish we had done it earlier. It was a bit sad since we knew we were getting off the ship early the next morning. I wish we had done it one of the first nights...

You can also go on the waiting list to go more than once, so if there are "no shows", you can get in.
CC

Thx, I was hoping to distract myself from the inevitable depression! Also, there's not much to do on Friday night!!!

As the other poster suggested get put on the waiting list. Many people make reservations for the last night only to find themselves too tired after spending the day at CC and having the pack. HTH

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

facebook twitter