• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Click Here

Palos ressies - how many times do I need to get into line?

imgoingtodisney

Goal! going on this cruise 37lbs less and I will e
Sounds like it may take 3 of us to sign up for dinner, high tea and brunch. Someone posted on a different thread that they divide you up by day you're looking to reserve. What if Im looking for all 3 on 3 different sea days? Do I get in line, reserve, get in line, reserve and get in line to reserve? Can I drag DH along to stand in 1 line and DS to stand in the other while Im in the third?

I can't answer your question directly because on the Wonder they only offer Dinner. I would think you could make all 3 reservations at the same time. The CMs booking the ressies had lap tops and if one line was tied up with alot of people the other CM's were taking next person in line so. I would just ask to book the other ressies while you do the first.

But maybe someone has better info on this.

Kennyk

For dinner on the Magic, at least the way it has been done in the past, you simply fill out a form with your dinner choices and drop it in a box and they fill requests on a first-come first-served basis and will call you or leave a note to confirm your time. You would then stand in line at two different tables for bruch and high tea reservations. The whole process takes maybe five minutes. It's not necessary to bring more than one person to make the reservations, it moves quickly and smoothly.

When we went on the eastern Magic in Sept. of this year, we went to our room first to see what dining rotation we had and write down our shore excursion days. We then went up to Palo and they had 3 lines -- one for afternoon tea, one for brunch and one for dinner. I would recommend not booking Palo 2 or 3X in the same day -- there's LOTS of food! I mistakenly booked tea and brunch on the same day, and I was so full I was miserable. If you can't do all three, I'd recommend skipping afternoon tea. It was just so-so. Brunch and dinner are excellent, although the service and food at brunch was slightly better.

Thanks for the update, Kim, it sounds like they now have a line for dinner too.

And I TOTALLY agree, no one should eat at Palo twice in one day unless they want to be miserably full. :)

I would skip high tea too, personally, I don't eat sweets and I'm not much of a tea drinker, so that one is easy to miss for me. Brunch and dinner are must-dos for me, though. :)

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

facebook twitter