Pam Brody Fans

WDSearcher

DIS Veteran
To those of you who regularly visit the Rose & Crown to hear Pam play, just a note to say that she has had a nasty fall and will be out of commission for some time. She is currently receiving rest and rehab at a facility in Orlando. If you would like to send a card of well wishes, feel free to PM me, and I will provide an address. I'm sure she'd appreciate hearing from her fans on the DIS!

:earsboy:

Bumping this up.

I thought this thread would be awash with Pam Brody fans, considering all the banter a few months ago about the UK Pub pianists. Where are all you folks who were so upset and vocal when it appeared that Pam was being replaced by The Hat Lady? :confused:

I guess slip-and-fall isn't as 'outrageous' as replaced. ;)

On a more serious note, posts like this are best found on the ThemeParks Community Board and that's where I'll be moving this one promptly.

Thanks,

Knox

Bumping this up.

I thought this thread would be awash with Pam Brody fans, considering all the banter a few months ago about the UK Pub pianists. Where are all you folks who were so upset and vocal when it appeared that Pam was being replaced by The Hat Lady? :confused:

well, some of us don't always see a thread the minute it's posted.

Cut me some slack please! :)

Sent a pm. Thanks!

I guess slip-and-fall isn't as 'outrageous' as replaced. ;)

On a more serious note, posts like this are best found on the ThemeParks Community Board and that's where I'll be moving this one promptly.

Thanks,

Knox

While the thread may be more appropriate for that board, I doubt it will be seen by as many people. I know I wouldn't have seen it there. Maybe you could reconsider the move for a day, so more people have to opportunity to see the thread?

Bumping this up.

I hope Pam makes a speedy recovery.

I think the reason you aren't seeing a lot of response is the"outcry" was more over the male performer and at least a LOT of those posters only came on the DIS to try to get people to join thier crusade. They have "disappeared" which means it's unlikely they will see this thread. They joined to complain about the decisions, when the lost the battle they left.

To those of you who regularly visit the Rose & Crown to hear Pam play, just a note to say that she has had a nasty fall and will be out of commission for some time. She is currently receiving rest and rehab at a facility in Orlando. If you would like to send a card of well wishes, feel free to PM me, and I will provide an address. I'm sure she'd appreciate hearing from her fans on the DIS!

thanks, I will get an ecard off.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter