Post your Dog and Cat pix here:

Dive Bar Casanova

Mouseketeer
In the desert near Jean Nv.
87jmqHx.jpg

Last edited:
This is the old lady of the bunch Chewbacca or Chewie, Chew-Chew and she actually answers to Meatball as my son calls her. She just
turned 10 and is a Chug. I swore I never was getting another dog after my dog passed away but the minute I saw her I knew I was ready for another dog.
139.jpg

Of course since we had a Chewbacca we needed a Yoda. We lost one of our cats to a freak accident and his brother was lonely so I saw this guy and knew he was perfect for the family.
43.jpg

Rounding out the bunch is Adso. He is almost 4. Sadly my other cat died suddenly from kidney failure, even the vet couldn't understand how he showed no symptoms until it was too late. Yoda was lonely so we got this guy.
37.jpg

I also have 6 grandpuppies and 3 grandkitties as we call them. My son has 4 dogs and a cat, my one daughter has a German Shepherd and my other daughter has the most neurotic toy poodle I have ever met and 2 cats she adopted together. We are a fur loving family.

The only one I have a picture of is Elsa. She was a stray kitten who had her first litter at 7 months, got spayed and eventually became a purely indoor cat. It was interesting to watch her acclimate to the indoors-TV movement scared her, faucets running, microwaves. We also have one of her kittens, Butch from Lady and the Tramp.

Attachments

• IMG_2673.jpeg
    IMG_2673.jpeg
    55.4 KB · Views: 3

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter