Paper Doll Swap: COMPLETE!

Are you sure Lisa? I know scrappinstevie hasn't been on yet... makes me no difference either way.. just let me know for sure!

yes I'm sure....would like to have both sets, or rather Megan wants both sets!

sorry if I'm being greedy....

Lisa ~ No, not being greedy.. if you can use them.. I will add you in... No problem..

Anyone wanting to sign up for a group that is open.. please just let me know.....

Dang -- I got called away this morning. Here is what I would like -- hopefully some other players will join in!

Group 3 - Princess B - Rapunzel (If another group is opened)
Group 10 - Alice
Group 20 - Leia
Group 21 - Norway

Thanks!

hey...i've got the Cricut Twinkle Toes cartridge and it has dolls! Woo hoo for me...can i do a dancer girl in the girl group? Thanks! :)

Mickster, we'll get you added...

Please continue with sign ups... I'm headed out to school in 10... sorry I was not available last night.. it was senior night for soccer... while my son isn't a senior.. my DH and my kids have played with the seniors since they were 4!!! Teary night as all but 1 of the boys had been on a team with my DD growing up and playing on the Varsity team with my DS15 now..
Plus DD was at conference.. Didn't run as coach decided she really needed to get healthy..even though DD has been asking for 2 races to sit out and get healthy.. ;( Plus we found out last night that sectionals start on Monday not Thursday... so some how we are going to have to celebrate dS10's -11th birthday at the soccer fields... MAN!!!

I will catch up when I return a little after 11AM today... please continue to sign up... whomever signed up for 3B Rupnzel.. I want in that group too.. I forgot to sign up for a princess group.... Buffy will be checking on this for me.. Buffy, I want Pocahontas if that is the right group....

Thanks for ya'lls understanding.. I appreciate it.... Things did not go according to plan yesterday.. Oh, and the best.. it rained the whole game after the SENIORS were announced!!

updated to here... will be out this afternoon... poor teacher is on her own trying to do projects this afternoon.... I felt bad for her so I will going back in... my dishes will have to wait.. unless one of ya'll want to drop by for me! :)

Group 2 ~Princess A: FULL
1. Cinderella - Mybestieismickey (MBIM)
2. Snow White - BAMB
3. Mulan - WDWM
4. Ariel - m2mrb
5. Sleeping Beauty/Aurora - PN

for those of you in this group....for Ariel would you rather have her be human or a mermaid form???

TIA!

Doesn't matter to me, whichever one "speaks" to you ;)

:rotfl: I don't know if I want the dolls to start talking to me especially since I'm chopping off their heads for Dopey :lmao::lmao::lmao:

here's my Dopey....did the dopey doll and then cut off the PD head and hand....did all at 3 1/2" except for the hat, its at 4 1/2" to fit his head better.

P1080782.jpg

Nancy- If you are closing things out and haven't filled the World Showcase Dolls I will take one of the two left. It doesn't matter to me which one so you can leave it until someone takes the other.

Rebecca

Lisa, LOL!! You were being mean to the dolls!!! 3 1/2" is for the doll it's self... you can adjust the sizing of clothes, hair, hats, etc.. I know I did that with my Mary Poppins doll....

Rebecca, I will add you to that group.

I will be closing this at noon.. Lisa, would you mind if no one fills the halloween girl... would you mind having a CM photographer in that group???? I'd love the little lion girl... and if you would like a CM photographer in that group or you can drop it.. do you want a boy or girl CM?

OK,

Do you all want me to combine the single groups into one group...
Princess Leia, Bert, CM photographer, lion girl????

It's a majority rules here.... thanks!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter