Parade in Disneyland Park

Princess minnie x

Earning My Ears
Is there likely to be a new parade in disneyland park soon? Don't get me wrong but some of the floats have been used since opening in 1992. It could just do with something fresh. What does everyone else think about the parade?

kat

::MinnieMo

I should declare that I have only been to the park on one previous occasion - going in 6 weeks - yipee:Pinkbounc :Pinkbounc

However I have looked at so many photographs of the parades and what have you and I also noticed that they seemed to use the same floats no matter what the season. My particular favourite is Beauty and the Beast and I found a picture somewhere of the villans parade and it was exactly the same float but just had Gaston on it. I know these things must be expensive to create but surely that is the business of the parks - to create new spectacles for the customers. It is a bit of a shame when they keep recycling the same floats. They are still really spectacular, don't get me wrong, but it would be nice to see something different.

I also wish they would be a little more eclectic in the stuff in the shops. I've found very little Beauty and the Beast stuff either in our local Disneyshop or in the ones at DLP. Sure you can get the 'Princess' stuff - even then Belle does not feature that often - but if you are looking for a mug, say or something suitable for a grown up, you are hard pushed to find anything. It seems that some films get better coverage in the shops than others. :rolleyes:

I don't know what floats they are using at the moment as i never went to the Princess parade & the Fantilusion parade is at night & they are covered in lights so they may be knew ones.

As for merchandising they go with whats popular & will sell.

I agree up to a point that they stock what is popular. However they do seem to push some things more than others. Something like Winnie the Poo is popular with grown ups and kids so there is a mass of stuff for these but it always surprises me that there isn't more for B&B bearing in mind it was the first film in their 'new wave' of good animation. Our local Disney shop is a great disappointment to me.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter