• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

Parades

Alex2kMommy

<font color=purple>I'm going a little nutso myself
There are several parades during our visit in April, and some of them are shown more often than others. I'm just wondering if there is any difference between a weekend parade, and the same parade during the week? Or a different time on the same day?

I know that the direction of the parade is usually reversed for a 2nd showing on the same day, but do they have the same characters for each showing? The reason I ask is that my DS5 is a huge Toy Story/Monsters Inc fan, and it looks like we could see that parade during the week, and see another one on the weekend. Does it matter?

Thanks!

The characters stay the same from parade to parade, regardless of time of day or day of the week. The only time I've seen changes made are when they've had technical problems with a float.

We saw the parade 3 times on our last trip (different times, weekend day weekend night weekday day) and as far as I noticed, it was the same characters each time. We only saw Block Party Bash once, but I'm assuming it's the same. You should be able to see the same show (unless technical problems arise) regardless of time of day and day of week.

Awesome, thank you! :)

PS. I hadn't thought about him wanting to see the same parade more than once, thanks for the heads-up!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter