• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

Paradise Hotel

hjssk8

<font color=darkorchid>Once I started I couldn't s
Hi all. I have booked my trip to Disneyland for Oct 26- Nov 1 at Paradise Pier for a room with two queen beds. As I was looking around this site I stumbled across some floor plans for guest rooms. On the floor plan for two beds it shows only a shower. I thought that tub/shower combos were the norm. Does anyone know if all 2 bed rooms are like this? I am asking because my DD who is 4 prefers baths. Any help would be appreciated. Thank you. :flower:

Anyone know for certain if PPH has self service laundry available? I've heard conflicting reports on the boards, and the DLR website only says they have "laundry service." Not planning on doing laundry while on vacation of course, but when traveling with 3 boys... one never knows when laundry may need to be done. :rotfl:

safetymom said:
There is no laundry facility at PP. You have to go to the Disneyland hotel if you want to do laundry.

And the laundry facilities at DLH consist of 2 washers and 3 dryers, so go early. We met a bunch of people there one morning and none of us were happy about it. One lady missed her character breakfast in the park because she had to wait so long. I was really surprised for a hotel that big to have such a small laundry room.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter