Paradise Pier vs Disneyland Hotel in December

stampinshauna

Disneyland, Walt Disney World, and Disney Cruise L
We're going to Disneyland a week before Christmas and are trying to decide where to stay. I've stayed at the Disneyland Hotel before and like it. Is it worth an extra $140 for 4 nights at the Disneyland Hotel than the Paradise Pier? It is just DH and myself, so kids aren't a factor. What do you think and why? Also, isn't the Monorail closed at that time, so that is not a perk for the DLH for our trip.

I love DLH and would pick this hotel over PP, even though it is more $. We have only stayed at PP once and were dissapointed. We did not get that Disney feel like we do at DLH. We also liked the location to DD and the parks at DLH. There are many who really like PP so it is all matter of what you like. We leave in 9 days for DL....

We have stayed at both during December and hands down we loved the Pier. The rooms are nice and big. Every morning Santa was there in front of the big tree. THere were carolers there at night. All of the same things the DLH had. In fact we liked it so much we will be staying there this December again!

Thanks. We went ahead and booked the Paradise Pier (through Expedia we got the 4th night free, we have an AP so we didn't need a package).

We decided that we haven't tried the Paradise Pier and it is cheaper, so we will go and make our own opinion of it.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter