Park Dreams

rednaxela

Earning My Ears
Hello Everyone!

Does anyone else have Theme Park Dreams?
Last night in my sleep, I had a great day at Magic Kingdom. Did Splash and lots of my other favorite rides. (my ride on splash even seemed to include the drop feeling you get coming down the mountain...) :scared1:

When I woke up, I felt relaxed and happy, as if I had really had a day out. I probably have only one of these dreams a year, but I do look forward to them! lol

Am I alone? :3dglasses

Whats the best Theme Park Dream you have ever had?

Alex.

I wish!:cloud9:

My dream last night consisted of my sister saying "Have you been working out? Your butt looks like it is getting bigger":scared1:

:sad2:

In my dream we were in an empty MK when a CM told us to follow him and we could be the first in line for a meet and greet. We went down a long dark hallway and at the end was Pres. Obama and his family. After autographs and pictures we go to ride rides with them. It was only his family and ours on the rides and once we decided where to go next a bunch of people would run ahead of us and shut down the ride so we could get right on when we got there and if we want to ride it twice in a row we could. After that we went to a private lunch with them. Then I woke up.

My Disney dreams are kind of odd, who am I kidding they're real odd. My dreams are about lets say the HM and Disney has totally changed it. Instead of the stretching room you now sit in an auditorium and watch a movie then the seats move like in TGMR. How my subconscience comes up with these ideas is beyond me. I even had a dream about the old Horizons, how wierd is that?

OMG I had a Disney nightmare last night! I dreamt that I was there and saw characters that never come out! (Hercules, Beast, Scar etc) but I didn't have my autograph cards or pen and nowhere to buy them!! :scared1:

PS lol I have only been to Disney once :lmao:

This type of thread is a better fit on the theme parks community board so I'm going to move it over there now.

I always have bad dreams about WDW...usually I am running out of time and haven't done everything I had planned on doing. I am not a planning fanatic by any means...somehow we arrive really late, waste time doing who knows what, and soon the park is closing and I haven't been on POTC! The horror!:eek:
I have weird dreams. The other night I was at a dinner party between Ron Jeremy and Pat Sajak. Honestly.

I have before but not too often. Mostly when I start planning my trips.

I have had many interesting and slightly off the wall dreams involving Disney.
The first one that comes to mind would be the dream that I was riding It's a Small World by my self (as in I was the only one in the boat) and it was around midnight ( I herd a clock chime for midnight in the dream). Well It just so happens that right as the clock chimes all the little dolls start to look as tho they are coming to life. The ride stops in the African jungle room and the hippo tries to tip over the boat I'm in then the little African dolls come with spears and try to kill me. I have to swim through the rest of the ride to get out while all the different dolls are trying to kill me. I don't know if I got out alive or not bc I woke up just as I was going into the last room.

Amanda_the_awesome, wow that is a dream and a half... :scared1:

paintnolish, I know where you are coming from with your dream, I have had that one too. You get to the last day of holiday without doing any parks... very frustrating....

Anyway, I'm glad I'm not the only one who has disney park dreams... :)

Amanda_the_awesome, wow that is a dream and a half... :scared1:

paintnolish, I know where you are coming from with your dream, I have had that one too. You get to the last day of holiday without doing any parks... very frustrating....

Anyway, I'm glad I'm not the only one who has disney park dreams... :)
ya that dream was crazy. I don't know if it was as scary as the one that I had about being trapped in the HM and having the bride with the ax chase me around the room with all the different staircases but it was much more detailed and no your not the only one that has dreams about the parks.:goodvibes

I have had lots of Disney dreams. Most of them I wake up so happy and relaxed wishing I was back there.
But like a pp I have had a couple where I was running out of time,so frustrating.

Amanda the Awesome...some people could relate to your dream they feel like that when they ride IASW in real life:lmao:

I have had lots of Disney dreams. Most of them I wake up so happy and relaxed wishing I was back there.
But like a pp I have had a couple where I was running out of time,so frustrating.

Amanda the Awesome...some people could relate to your dream they feel like that when they ride IASW in real life:lmao:
Haha ya I think I actually had that dream after coming back from a emh that was during that night and I got stuck on the ride. So I guess it all makes sense :lmao:

I had a "Park Dream" last night. I was with my parents in the Magic Kingdom...well, it was the Magic Kingdom in my mind, but I had things all screwed up. And we were staying at Port Orleans French Quarter. I woke up as I was flopping down on the bed in the hotel room telling my parents how happy I was to be there.

I was so angry when I woke up!!

I have always had really vivid dreams and when I am planning my Disney vacations, they always get a bit strange.

Had a dream the other night about being on Splash Mountain with DD4 (it will be her first trip where she is able to do the "big" rides and she is so excited about Splash) and the ride stopped. We were on the incline where the vultures are, just before you see the castle and hit the drop. In my dream, the ceilings were all super low, and I started getting claustrophobic, but kept smiling at my DD, telling her how much fun this was!

I am sure there will be more. I will have to say that usually when I dream about being at Disney World, it is a stressful situation, which is strange because we always have the BEST TIME! Must be the planning that gets to me.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter