"park hopper" at universal?

musicmomde

Earning My Ears
Can I add the park hopper option at Universal after we are in a park? Is the cost the same or higher? I wonder if we'll want to return to IOA after spending sometime at U Studios, but don't want to spend the extra if we won't need it.

What type of tickets do you have now? If you have a two park ticket you can go back and forth with no extra charge. Just have you hand stamped when you leave each park.

I'm planning on just getting one-park tickets and then upgrading (if possible) only if we end up wanting to do that.

So, on day two (with one-park tickets) if we decide we'd to leave one park and go back to the one we visited the first day, can we upgrade our ticket to a 2-park ticket? Possible to do?

Thanks!

I'm planning on just getting one-park tickets and then upgrading (if possible) only if we end up wanting to do that.

So, on day two (with one-park tickets) if we decide we'd to leave one park and go back to the one we visited the first day, can we upgrade our ticket to a 2-park ticket? Possible to do?

Thanks!

You can upgrade from the basic 1 day one park ticket to a 1 day 2park ticket no problem. You just have to go to guest services and they will upgrade it for you. It's not too much to add it... maybe between 10-20 bucks now? Cant remember. But yes that is the best plan to just buy the basic and upgrade if needed.

It costs about $20 plus tax to upgrade a 2 day base ticket to a two day park-to-park ticket.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter