Park hopper with MNSSHP

Peppeperoni

Mouseketeer
Hi! Planning a quick trip for 10/30-11/2.

Got the resort and tickets. Just did 2 days with park hoppers. Was planning on doing the after hours at animal kingdom the first night. I assumed (Alwyas bad idea) that MNSSHP would be done on 11/1.

My question: I’ll take advantage of the magic hours at Hollywood the day before. Do you think it’s worth keeping the park hopper for both days to do the Hollywood 6-9, then heading to another park, then doing the party? I get it’s all preference. Just seeing what YOU would do?

Hi! Planning a quick trip for 10/30-11/2.

Got the resort and tickets. Just did 2 days with park hoppers. Was planning on doing the after hours at animal kingdom the first night. I assumed (Alwyas bad idea) that MNSSHP would be done on 11/1.

My question: I’ll take advantage of the magic hours at Hollywood the day before. Do you think it’s worth keeping the park hopper for both days to do the Hollywood 6-9, then heading to another park, then doing the party? I get it’s all preference. Just seeing what YOU would do?
Are you asking if you should do the park hopper at all? Because that option is all or nothing.

Are you asking if you should do the park hopper at all? Because that option is all or nothing.
I had a feeling. BUT technically, could I not just add that on for the first day if I wanted to at the gates for one day?

I had a feeling. BUT technically, could I not just add that on for the first day if I wanted to at the gates for one day?
It's still the same price as it would be for both days. They don't price it out day by day like the tickets.

It's still the same price as it would be for both days. They don't price it out day by day like the tickets.
Isn’t it $75 or so per day to add the park hopper option on? Maybe I’m just not understanding. I know online there is not option to split it up you either add the park hopper or not. I just figured if I didn’t add it on, I’d be able to add it on just for one day at the gate rather than paying for 2 days if I didn’t need it

Isn’t it $75 or so per day to add the park hopper option on? Maybe I’m just not understanding. I know online there is not option to split it up you either add the park hopper or not. I just figured if I didn’t add it on, I’d be able to add it on just for one day at the gate rather than paying for 2 days if I didn’t need it

The price to add the park hopper option is based on the length of the ticket, not the number of days remaining. You pay the same regardless of how many days there are left of the ticket.

Unless its change since I did it last time, it is about $55 total to go to PH and under $30 to add Water parks for the entire ticket.

As others have said, it's all or nothing whether you do it online or at the gate. If you have a 2-day base ticket and upgrade that ticket to a PH at park guest services, they will add it onto the 2-day ticket. They cannot simply add it for one day.

If you are truly only going to hop on one day of a two day trip, you will save a tiny bit by buying a 1-day PH and a 1-day base ticket. It may save you about $15 total. If you go this route, I highly recommend stopping at guest services prior to entering your first park to make sure your tickets are "prioritized" in the order you want to use them. You certainly do not want your PH pulled on the day you want to use your base ticket and vice versa. Also, if you go this route, I would make pretty darn sure you do not change your mind and want to hop on your base ticket day, because adding the PH to that after purchasing 1 base and 1 PH will be far more than simply adding the PH option to a 2-day base.

Thanks everyone! I was no aware this is how it worked. I will just keep the hopper on!

Unless its change since I did it last time, it is about $55 total to go to PH and under $30 to add Water parks for the entire ticket.

Oh, it's definitely changed. Park hopper is $60 for one day ticket, $70 for 2-3 day ticket, and $80 for 4 and up-day ticket. You can only add water parks to a hopper ticket, so you pay the hopper price and then pay an additional $20 to add them.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter