• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

Park Hopping help for Enchant Passholder

DisneyGaga

Earning My Ears
Hi, We just bought the enchant pass. I don't understand the park hopping instructions, do I need a reservation for both parks in order to park hop after 1?
Thanks!

Yes, it is actually these words that confused me...

"Magic Key holders who have a park reservation for one or both parks (subject to the park availability for their selected day) must make a reservation for the first theme park they wish to visit to begin their day; then they can visit the other park and cross over between parks later on the same day after 1:00 PM."

...then I realized I can not even make two reservations for the same day. :rotfl2:

Yes, it is actually these words that confused me...

"Magic Key holders who have a park reservation for one or both parks (subject to the park availability for their selected day) must make a reservation for the first theme park they wish to visit to begin their day; then they can visit the other park and cross over between parks later on the same day after 1:00 PM."

...then I realized I can not even make two reservations for the same day. :rotfl2:
It's totally confusing! Yes, you can park hop after 1:00pm. I think they put that wording in just in case they hit capacity in one park or the other. That *shouldn't* be a thing anymore with reservations, but better to cover their booty.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter