Park Hours For February 2004

lagirl

Mouseketeer
Does anyone know when I'll be able to know the park hours for the last week of February? I'd like to begin planning and in November I can begin to make priority seating reservations, but I have no idea when the parks open and close. Do they open/close around the same time each year (will they open/close the same hours as this past Febaruary)?

Thanks!

I am doing my planning for Feb. using the historical hours, I doubt they will change too much.

Thanks vicb! I had written those times down to go by too, but just wondered when "acutal" hours would be known.

Probably not until Dec. would be my guess but who knows?:rolleyes: I am going to plan by historical hours (being short) and if anything gets extended I'll be pleasantly surprised. I am planning on only a Sat. eve. Spectro as that's all we've had in the past and if another gets added that will be a happy problem. I am only feeling like my Chef Mickey PS will be set in stone and have to be worked around. Anyway thats a long answer to a short question!:D

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter