Park Hours

New hours are up for April 11 week.
Mk and Epcot are longer. Mk 8-9 Epcot 11-11 AK and HS are the same.
I'm wondering if they're not done updating hours yet. In MDE, both HS and AK have park-hopping closing hours than are later than each park's posted close. Fingers crossed for changes!

I'm wondering if they're not done updating hours yet. In MDE, both HS and AK have park-hopping closing hours than are later than each park's posted close. Fingers crossed for changes!

I'm just so glad MK hours are later. Sunday is arrival day and I bought a ticket for that day cause we are at BLT and the kids would go bonkers not being able to go in. I'm mean it's a 15 min walk...

ETA..You're right. Other parks are now longer hours too.

Last edited:
Will there now be more dining hours added since the week of April 11th has extended hours now.

Look for those early Tuesday morning. I don't know if they drop at midnight or 6am because I don't usually look until after 7.

Edited: @wilkydelts is right - check for DHS tomorrow, and other parks on Tuesday morning.

Last edited:
I definitely think park hours will continue to be extended for the rest of April and surely all of May - the question is, will we continue to see 11 PM closings at Epcot? Extensions may only be an hour or so... missing those 2 AM EMH closings back in 2010 and 2012 ;)

I definitely think park hours will continue to be extended for the rest of April and surely all of May - the question is, will we continue to see 11 PM closings at Epcot? Extensions may only be an hour or so... missing those 2 AM EMH closings back in 2010 and 2012 ;)
We are staying at BCV in June so 11 pm closing at Epcot would be a DREAM! I miss the late EMH too!

I know TT and Soarin tend to have decent waits there even later in the eve, but to me, it would make more sense to extend MK to 10 and HS until 10 instead of the extra Epcot hours, esp if restaurants are still closing there at 8.

So I set my alarm for 6am this morning and saw only EPCOT updated dining hours for the week of April 11th. I was able to reserve dining for that park but all the others were still showing booked. Did I miss out on the other parks updated dining slots or have that just not been added yet.

I think it’s 5:45 am. But with extended hours there may be a delay in adding dining (I saw that for Oga’s on my Nov trip where they added dining around 2 pm at 60 days; there were no extended hours ). I think you can check dining hours for the restaurant to see if you missed out or they are still waiting to add.

https://disneyworld.disney.go.com/faq/dining-reservations/advance-reservation-restaurants/
Resort guests can book their entire trip (upto 10 days) 60 days from the Checkin date, whereas non resort guests have to login each day 60 days from booking. So the first few days of your trip might already have been booked.

Last edited:
So I set my alarm for 6am this morning and saw only EPCOT updated dining hours for the week of April 11th. I was able to reserve dining for that park but all the others were still showing booked. Did I miss out on the other parks updated dining slots or have that just not been added yet.

They probably haven’t all been added yet. I didn’t look today, but for the previous two weeks I saw Oga’s ADRs and Savi’s Workshop reservations added on Saturday (1 day after hours are extended) with other parks added on Tuesday morning (3 days after hours are extended). Sounds like they’re doing things a little differently this week, so if there’s something specific you’re looking for I would recommend checking every morning in case they add anything tomorrow or Monday.

Love seeing these hour extensions, We arrive 4/21, so we are hoping to see park hours extended next friday for first half of or trip...
We are there the same time. I think we have a pretty good chance that they will extend them throughout the rest of April. Even just an hour or two is better than the 5pm, 6pm & 7pm closings we have now.

We are there the same time. I think we have a pretty good chance that they will extend them throughout the rest of April. Even just an hour or two is better than the 5pm, 6pm & 7pm closings we have now.
I agree 100%..We will find out this coming Friday so fingers crossed... It would be a Absolute sin at least in my book to not see the MK dressed in night time lighting... Thats my jam!

Was hoping to see updated hours for the week of 4/18 this morning. Does anyone know what time they have been making the changes.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter