Park Maps & Schedules available at resort??

WDW2002

DIS Veteran
Will I be able to pick up park maps and schedules from ASMo when we check in?? How often do the "entertainment" schedules come out?? Are they still seperate from the park maps?

I know that park maps are available at the resorts, but I'm not sure if the entertainment schedules are. I believe that if the entertainment schedule is the same for an extended period of time, it will be on the park map. (Are you talking shows and character greetings?) But I do recall a white heavy stock paper with show times listed on it when we were there in December. Is this what you're talking about? If so, I only recall being able to get those at the park. I think the one I'm thinking of was from EPCOT.

Both are available at the front desk..at least at the Poly and I can't imagine that it would not be the same at all hotels. When we were there a week ago, the single park entertainment schedule contained show tomes, etc. for that week. There is also a larger brochure that listed all the park hours and fireworks, DD hours, etc. for a longer period of time. A new one came out on July 1 that I think went to 7/14 or 15. That one does not list things like Hunchback, etc..

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter