park reservations?

disneydad1

Mouseketeer
I thought Disney ended the practice of requiring theme park reservations for admission to WDW parks.

My family has some comp'd park hoppers that don't expire until 2032 which Disney issued to address a problem we had on a prior visit.

My wife is planning to use a day this June and when I used the app to double check that the ticket was linked, it had me make a park reservation for her.

Does anyone know why?

So complicated! DH has one day left on a 10 day non-expiration ticket I bought years ago, so I made him a park reservation on May 2 using that. Then I bought him a 2 day ticket good April 28-May 1. Planning to stop at guest services before entering a park on April 28 to make sure the right ticket gets used.

I found a ticket I think is another 10 day non-expiring ticket I will try to add to my account when we are there for future use. Really wish I had bought more of them before they were discontinued! We both have so many plus options left over we can go to a waterpark for many years to come.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter