Parking and taking hotel shuttle

peg2001

<font color=FF6600>Can drive DH away with a banana
I know that it is common for hotels near airports to let you park your car and take their shuttle to the airport if you have stayed there. Will their shuttle come and get you after your trip if you are NOT staying at the hotel again?

May be a dumb question but I can't see why they would want to come get you with their shuttle if you were not going to be a guest at their hotel again. . .but how else does everyone pick up their cars?

Peggy

Most airport hotels do have this service. You pay a "Park and Fly" rate and you can keep your car there (after only staying one night) up to 10 days at some hotels and 8 at others...

I think they know that people want and need this so they factor it into their rate and they make ample room in their parking lot/garage for those people and since they are so close to airport, of course, they'll have a 24 hour shuttle as a service to get more guests.

We've stayed at a Park and Fly rate at a Holiday Inn 3 times now with no problems. When you get back home, there are curtosy (sp?) phones at the airport right after you pick up your luggage to call them to pick you up.

Good luck

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter