Parking Assistance????

MIB999999

<font color=purple>MIB Fantastic Four sensei<br><f
Is something afoot watson????
universal parking compared to disney directed parking has always been terrible.
Now as of the last three weeks there are 5 to 6 people directing the movement of cars instead of just the 1 or 2 as has been the past practice.
the only thing i like about disney over universal is that once you go thru the parking gate you are squeezed into the designated area and there are people that make sure you park where they want you to park. universal's has been so haphazard there is no way they could fill a level of the parking garage to the max.
Maybe the extra people are trainees and the parking garage will become a well ordered place of all the little cars neatly in a row. :mad:

For around 12 bucks you can have Valet parking which I think is worth every penny. Your family can unload directly at the curb and take a short walk to the entrance of citywalk. You're much closer than if you parked in the garage and walked. Upon returning the family can relax on the benches while the car is again brought curbside. As an added benefit your car is probably safer.

no trainees and only two people trying to park all the cars at 8:15 am. Two people trying to get tourists to park where they want them to is like HERDING CATS. In fact the number of people taking the wrong line, (oops my error, sorry) by mistake just to avoid the long line today was appalling. Must have been special entrance day for living brain donors. WHERE ARE THE TRAINEES AT????

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter