• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

Parking at the theme parks

alde

Earning My Ears
Since it appears that you are being charged for everything excluding breathing in Orlando, is there a parking fee at WDW, US? I plan on driving as I don't want to be dependent on a shuttle.

Thanks in advance

At WDW, if you aren't staying onsite, you'll pay for parking. I think it's $6/day, but you can go to another park later in the day for free. I've never been to Universal, but you're right that practically nothing in Orlando is free. I think they have a garage, and I've never parked in a free garage.

You have to pay for parking at USF also unless your staying onsite. It used to be 7.00 I think its 10.00 now. Last time we went parking was free after 7:00 Pm. Not sure if they still do this.

Parking is Free for on-site guests (those staying at a WDW resort hotel).

Universal is now $8, Sea World is $7 and Disney is $6.

Let's see, that means that Disney has the cheapest single day admission price as well as the cheapest parking fee. I bet it's been a long time since anyone considered a trip to WDW as a bargain. :p

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter