Parking for AK and Bomas question

tsharkey

Earning My Ears
12 more days!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

We're driving to WDW, staying at CSR. Therefore we will have our own transportation. On one day, we have a PS for Bomas at 7:45am. We plan on spending the remainder of the day at AK.

I've had two different suggestions from CRO.

1. Drive to AK to get a good parking spot. Take a bus to AKL for Bomas, then ride it back to AK for the day. That way we can slip out easy and avoid waiting for bus back to CSR.

If I go this route will the bus run from AK to AKL that early?

2. Drive to AKL for Boma's. Take a bus to AK leave our car at the lodge.

If I go this route are the 3 hour time limit restrictions strictly enforced?

What would you do?

If this were my decision, I'd drive to the AKL and then after breakfast, I'd drive over to the AK. It's JMHO, but I would never worry about getting a "good parking spot" at the AK. To me, waiting for a bus back to the AKL isn't any different than waiting for a tram to take me back to my car.

I agree, I'd drive to AKL and then move the car to the AK lot. The tram at AK is quick. That's what we did when we ate at Boma's last year. I wouldn't fool around with busses.

We almost always have our car & drive just about everywhere. I, too, would drive to AKL & then drive to AK. Enjoy Boma's - be adventureous!

Thanks guys!

Ya learn somethin everyday! We flew last time we went and always used the bus system. Never knew there were trams to the parking lot. Of course, they have trams at local parks, but I've always walked the distance. Do you have to take the trams? Even if you park closely to the front?

How about the other parks?

Originally posted by tsharkey
Thanks guys!

Ya learn somethin everyday! We flew last time we went and always used the bus system. Never knew there were trams to the parking lot. Of course, they have trams at local parks, but I've always walked the distance. Do you have to take the trams? Even if you park closely to the front?

How about the other parks?

No, you don't have to take the trams. You can walk if you want to walk. You will know whether you want to walk or take the tram.:D

All four of the parks have trams to take you from the parking lots to the park entrance (or the TTC if you are driving to the MK). Most who are near the front of the lot do walk.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter