Parking Q: Going to MK after ADR @ Contemporary

Status
Not open for further replies.

AnnMichele

Mouseketeer
I have a breakfast ADR at steakhouse 71 during my trip. I will be staying at another property resort, plan to park my own vehicle at the contemporary for breakfast, and then head over to Magic Kingdom afterwards until after lunch. I’ve had no issue parking at the contemporary (when I dine there) and heading over to MK for a few hours in the past. However, I have heard that Disney now has it time limit on how long ADRs can park at monorail loop resorts. Can anyone vouch for this?

I have a breakfast ADR at steakhouse 71 during my trip. I will be staying at another property resort, plan to park my own vehicle at the contemporary for breakfast, and then head over to Magic Kingdom afterwards until after lunch. I’ve had no issue parking at the contemporary (when I dine there) and heading over to MK for a few hours in the past. However, I have heard that Disney now has it time limit on how long ADRs can park at monorail loop resorts. Can anyone vouch for this?
Typically, they will allow up to 3 hours of parking for an ADR. Another option would be to park at the TTC before your ADR and then take the resort monorail from the TTC to the CR for your ADR. You could then walk to MK afterwards.

Or a bit pricer option, park with valet. We were told we could park as long as we wanted after our meal because we used valet. YRMV

Typically, they will allow up to 3 hours of parking for an ADR. Another option would be to park at the TTC before your ADR and then take the resort monorail from the TTC to the CR for your ADR. You could then walk to MK afterwards.
Thank you. Are the resort monorail‘s running between 7 and 8 AM? Also is it a walk from the TTC to the monorails? I understand the trams aren’t running and I will be seven months pregnant during our trip.

Or a bit pricer option, park with valet. We were told we could park as long as we wanted after our meal because we used valet. YRMV
Does valet come with in and out privileges? This might be a good option because I will be seven months pregnant when we go.

Does valet come with in and out privileges? This might be a good option because I will be seven months pregnant when we go.
I believe it does: $33 for the day. Gotta factor in the tips but still worth it if you have mobility issues. And congrats on the new Disney fan!

Parking is allowed at a resort for the amount of time it takes to eat your meal. There is limited parking at the resort and a vehicle must be moved to a different lot after an ADR.

There is nothing at all that says Valet parking is allowed for a greater amount of time. There is nothing that says a guest who chooses to use it during the day is allowed to leave their vehicle at the resort longer than their ADR time.

From Disney website:
Day Guests
Complimentary standard self-parking is available while enjoying select dining, shopping, entertainment, and recreation experiences at Disney Resort hotels.

https://disneyworld.disney.go.com/en_CA/guest-services/parking/
Closing thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter