Parking

stephk1981

DIS Veteran
We are here now on a cash reservation at BCV. We have always been able to still get free parking as dvc members even on cash reservations. They charged me, so I went downstairs to correct it, but the cm said that policy changed. Anyone know if this is true or should I try to speak with someone else? Thanks!

We are here now on a cash reservation at BCV. We have always been able to still get free parking as dvc members even on cash reservations. They charged me, so I went downstairs to correct it, but the cm said that policy changed. Anyone know if this is true or should I try to speak with someone else? Thanks!
The CM is incorrect. I would press the issue. Here's a screenshot from the DVC members website
https://disneyvacationclub.disney.go.com/faq/resort-reservations/parking/569032

Any update on this? We’re planning a trip later this month.

Also, if we go to a park the day we’re checking out - on the way out of town - do we get free parking at the park that day?

Also, if we go to a park the day we’re checking out - on the way out of town - do we get free parking at the park that day?
Yes, until the park closes for the night.

Disney considers you a WDW Resort guest and a guest at the hotel you check out of (for purposes of parking, swimming, etc.) until the end of that day. So have fun!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts

facebook twitter