Part 3

mickg7dyd

DIS Veteran
Hi,
Thursday 2nd May:
Early breakfast (again) then on to Boardwalk Villas.Stopped by the DVC meeting before we checked in.Room wasn't ready but the Hotel stored our luggage and we walked to MGM.Park was very quite and we had a great morning browsing the shops and doing the "tamer" rides.
Enjoyed a film/presentation about Walts life really interesting.
Went back to the Boardwalk for lunch (Brewing Works again) and then a relaxing afternoon at the quite pool at BWV.Got our room key about 4:15 (studio)and had a great view of Epcot fireworks.
Had dinner at the UK pavillion in Epcot,fish and chips while watching the fireworks.

Friday:
Breakfast at Spoodles food was good but a little pricey I thought.Then back to Belz and the Designer mall for more shopping.Skipped lunch and headed back to the Courtyard by Marriot to return our rental car.Walked across to the Disney Market Place to get the bus back to BWV.
Dinner was at the Rose and Crown nice prime rib and The Dragon had Salmon.Walked round the lagoon later and caught the tapestery of dreams parade.Back to BWV just in time to watch the fireworks from our balcony.
Packed the cases ready for our Disney Cruise tommorow.

Mick + The Dragon.

What did you think of the Boardwalk? I'll have to stay there one day :)

Looking forward to hearing about the cruise next.

Hi,
Vernon your right were just a couple of wimps!!
Hilary we love the Boardwalk,it was the first place we bought into DVC (added on at Vero since)and really it was purely by chance.Since we have stayed there we have realised what a great location it is.It's close to Epcot + MGM and has a charm all of it's own.The property itself is top class and even with a standard view room you can see the fireworks at Epcot.
Give it try I'm sure you'll love it.
Mick.

:smooth:

You must have been so excited about the cruise!

Looking forward to reading all about it!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter