Passed ROFR! I'm IN!! BIG FAVOR...

rayelias

<font color=peach>An expert on only some things ;)
First, thank you ALL for making the decision to become part of the comminuty easy. Honestly, after all the financial calculations and the questions, the deciding factor was wanting to be part of the magic you all spread.

Here's my favor...

My DF (Disney Fiance) has NO idea about the purchase. It is going to be a birthday present. Coincidentally, our use year is December 1 which is her birthday. Further coincidence, our closing date is scheduled for Dec 1.

My idea for surprising her is to have a PILE of "Welcome Home" e-mails from all of you.

Would it be too much to ask you to reply with a quick "Welcome Home" post to her (Cheryl)? BTW - our new "home" is OKW.

THANKS GUYS!!! I am SO pumped!!!

- Ray

Cheryl (and Ray)--

Welcome home!:wave2: ::yes:: :wave2: ::yes:: :wave2:

You will LOVE OKW as much as we do, I'm sure!:bounce: :Pinkbounc :bounce: :Pinkbounc :bounce:

Here's pixie dust and wishes for many years as happy DVC members!:earsgirl: :earsboy:

Cheryl and Ray!
CONGRATULATIONS & WELCOME HOME!

Oh, and HAPPY BIRTHDAY and BEST WISHES too!;)

You will LOVE your new "home". We're neighbors!:wave:

Happy Birthday Cheryl and... ummm... what was it I needed to say... hmmm

Oh yes...

WELCOME HOME :Pinkbounc :bounce: :Pinkbounc :bounce:

Happy Birthday <S>Cat</S>

sorry, I meant

Happy Birthday Cheryl

and

Welcome Home

HBC

Happy Birthday and Welcome Home.

Isn't everyday you get a new home for your birthday is it?

Alphatexana

Cheryl & Ray

WELCOME HOME!!!!!!!

OKW is spectacularly relaxing and beautiful.

(and Birthday wishes to Cheryl, too:bounce: :Pinkbounc :Pinkbounc :bounce: :Pinkbounc :bounce: :Pinkbounc :bounce: :Pinkbounc

Happy Birthday, Cheryl and
<center>
pl3.gif
</center>
<center>CONGRATULATIONS AND WELCOME HOME!</center>

CONGRATS!! and Welcome Home...

You made a great choice!!

HAPPY BIRTHDAY!!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter