Passporter Guide Question

Melann

<font color=CC00CC>Wise men speak because they hav
I was wondering if anyone has used the passporter Guide to WDW...am thinking about purchasing one for my upcoming trip..is it worth it? I like the idea of having the pockets in the back...i have bought birnbaum's several months ago when i began planning, and now am thinking about adding this one to my collection! :confused:

Melann

I have been going to WDW for thirty years, never even read a guide book until pass trip in Sept. I did some homework and decided on The Deluxe PassPorter WaltDisney World Resort also ordered HIDDEN MICKEYS (A field guide to WDW's best kept secrets) Best online purchace I've ever made...The PassPorter let's you keep everything in one place I was even able to print out my personal itinerary and add it to the book. The information was very up to date and you can even download current changes...What more can I say other then when the next year's edition comes out my order will already be in.::yes::

Ditto what MAGICinMYHEART said! I own approximately 8 different guidebooks on WDW, (what can I say ~ I'm addicted to WDW guidebooks!) and PassPorter is my absolute favorite! I own the Deluxe edition and I use it more than any other planning book. It's great for not only looking up information, but also for storing everything all in one place. I highly recommend it! I can't wait for January when the 2004 edition becomes available!

Love my Deluxe Passporter too! Next best source of info to this. I have shared it with others (as long as I get it back!) and will update it for our next trip. Well worth every penny.

Passporter, and the folks that put it together, Jennifer and Dave, are great!!!! They have really put together a unique idea and run with it well. I purchased my first one for our first WDW trip in '99, the first year Passporter came out. I purchased the Deluxe when it came out, the foollowing year I think, and updates each year (have preordered naxt year already). It is really updated and significantly improved each year. You'll love it.

LOVE MY PASSPORTER!!!:lovestruc
I bought my first one in 2001 and loved it to the point where I found they had the 99 and 2000 editions on sale, I bought them to put all our stuff from our trips in them.

We bought a Deluxe edition for 2002 and so got the update for 2003. Since we did a couple more trips this year, I got some extra pockets and it works great. I just take out the pockets for the previous trips and rubber band together and that way I don't lose anything.

Once we start planning our trip, everything goes in to it. We keep our annual passes in the front and any other discount cards. I have color maps that I printed out and put them at the front of each park. Any other information that I print out (SoG info, tours, etc) I also put into it. I don't carry it into the parks with me, but when we check in, I have everything available that I might need.

Highly recommend the passporter. We had purchased Birnbaums and still do to get a little different opinion.

Thanks for your comments...just ordered my first passporter! I am very excited to get it!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter