• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

Passporter

shayna

Earning My Ears
Am considering buying the Passporter but am not sure whether to get the spiral or the deluxe ring binder edition. Is the ringbinder very heavy? I can't imagine carrying around a heavy ringbinder all day. Any suggestions would be appreciated.

I have the Passporter in the leather 3 ring binder. I had the spiral but "upgraded. Here are the pros and cons as I see them.

3 ring is better because you can move days around without erasing everything. If you decided to go to MK on Thurs instead of Wed, you simply move the page. In the spiral you have to erase it all to move it. Or have your days out of order.

3 ring is better because it holds more. I have certificates, DD's etc. in mine and it is bulging. The spiral one wont hold it all.

3 ring binder IS heavier and bigger. However, my plan is to just take only the current days page with me to the park in my fannie pack. It will have my itenerary, PS and all certificates to be used for that day inside it.

If you need for some reason to carry all of your information with you for all of the days, I wouldnt get the leather binder. It is like a dayplanner and would take up a lot of space and weight.

JMHO,
r4suns

I've got the ring binder version. This is the first WDW book that I've purchased. I like the Passporter and I really like the ring binder. I can personalize it for each trip by taking out and adding pages. I can even make up pages of my own and put them in. Like the previous poster, I can change it day by day during my trip.

I also have the deluxe binder and I love it!!

R4Suns - - Like you, I am planning on only carrying one days worth of info into the parks with me. Be sure to keep it in a zip-loc!! You wouldn't want the whole pocket to get soaked on Splash Mountain!

Can you tell me what the Passporter includes? I really don't have a clue as to what it is exactly.

Go to Passporter.com. They have everything you need to know on their site.:bounce:

I bought the spiral and as soon as I got sent it back and traded up for the ring version. Much better. Its a great book. You will not be disappointed.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter