passports?

billygoat

Earning My Ears
has anyone heard that in january youwill need a passport when crossing us boarders. i live in sarnia and need to cross the bluewater bridge to fly out of flint, noone has passports can anyone confirm this rumor.

thanks

I haven't heard that. We are going in April and I don't plan on getting any.

...check this link, hope it works...

http://www.voyage.gc.ca/main/pubs/usa_bound-en.asp

Haven't heard anything, but would always advise passports for anyone traveling outside Canada...the requirements have changed for children as of last Jan...they can no longer travel on a parent passport (if they are already on, I believe, that is ok until current ppt expires)

Hope this helps!!:sunny:

My dh & I got passports so that we have no troubles and don't have to worry about going anywhere. Since we are going on a cruise in Jan. to Belize, Panama and Costa Rica I'm glad do
tigercat

I called Canadian Immigration and US Immigration offices yesterday. According to the both of them, if you are taking any flight whatsoever, passport is required. Border crossing by foot and/or car, passport is strongly recommended.

My take on that info? Get a passport.

We are currently in the process of getting passports for our February trip.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter