Patrick Swayze, pancreatic cancer..

Well the PET Scan is done & the doctor said there's no way he'd have the results by the time we leave Monday night, so my parents got in the car & drove to FL today! That's a 24-hour minimum drive! They were supposed to be in FL for the last 2 weeks on vacation but with my dad feeling sick & all these tests, they put it off. They'll meet up with my family & my brother's family in The Bahamas on Tuesday morning. So we'll just have to play the waiting game til we get back on the 26th. Maybe some good old fashioned Caribbean sun will do wonders for him! Thanks for all your support & for all the answers to my questions. I hope you get the results you're hoping for with your DH next week.

Good for them, live for the moment, if he is feeling well enough to go, then go.... Have a great time all of you, the scan results will be here when you get back, for now, have the best time!!!!!

Live for the moment ....I couldn't agree with you more Marsha, I learned that lesson very well this year !

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter