Payable by gift card?

redboxcar

Mouseketeer
Hi,

Sorry if this is a dumb question (never traveled Disney style before!), but are you able to pay (obviously partial, b/c I doubt people have THOUSANDS worth) with Disney gift card? For example, the kind you might get from registering with the Disney Honeymoon registry?

I already know the money from the registry just goes into one lump gift card and am wondering if we would be able to use it for ABD.

Thanks in advance!

Hi,

Sorry if this is a dumb question (never traveled Disney style before!), but are you able to pay (obviously partial, b/c I doubt people have THOUSANDS worth) with Disney gift card? For example, the kind you might get from registering with the Disney Honeymoon registry?

I already know the money from the registry just goes into one lump gift card and am wondering if we would be able to use it for ABD.

Thanks in advance!

As per the ABD site you can use Disney Gift Cards not sure about gift cards with the Visa or Mastercard logo. You can call and ask the reservation agents are very nice.

Heck, I paid for a (teensy-tiny) portion of my ABD with Disney Reward Dollars, so I can't imagine that a Gift Card would be an issue!

Sayhello

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter