payment for AKL Sunrise Safari

jessiecowgirl

Earning My Ears
Hey - does anyone know if you can pay cash for the safari? I gave them my credit card number to reserve our spot but I would rather pay cash for it instead of charging it. Anyone ever done this?:confused:

I think the sunrise safari ends up being charged on your room account. If you don't plan on placing a credit card down on your room, I'm sure you can arrange to pay cash at check-in with concierge.

What is the Sunrise Safari? Sounds awesome! S

Originally posted by SandraC
What is the Sunrise Safari? Sounds awesome! S

Hi Sandra C... where are you in Canada? I am in Toronto?

Sunrise Safari is an excursion offered to concierge guests at AKL.. it's a chance to visit Animal Kingdom on an up close and personal tour of the safari areas first thing in the morning.

You have a guide who takes you through and there are frequent stops for photos... it is anywhere from 45minutes to an hour and takes place before the park opens.

After the safari you have a wonderful breakfast.

It is 50.00USD for adults and I beleive 25.00 for kids and there is limited space each week.. Tues and Sat,

Hope this helps,

>>^..^<<

My DH & I were there in Oct. The night we checked in the Concierge CM took care of everything. I think you can pay anyway you like. I paid by credit, but on the evening we checked in.

BTW, the sunrise safari is sweet. You really get a behind the scenes tour. The animals are just coming back into the park for the day & you are right ther driving next to or in front of giraffes, ostrich, & others. It's sweet.

Send the cash in to your credit card company before you leave home, that way when the charge hits it's applied againt your pre-paid credit so you still have a sero balance!

Anne

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter