• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

Payment verification in MDE?

nkereina

Last chance to lose your keys.
I paid off my trip balance through MDE today. The only email I received from WDW was an "account change notification" that is generic and does not indicate a payment at all. When I log into MDE, it no longer shows a remaining balance. It shows nothing about a balance, not even $0.00. Will it say nothing if the trip is paid in full? Is there any other way to confirm or verify I'm paid up without calling? Thanks!

You should get an email from The Disney Travel Company. It can take up to 24 hours most show up about 5 hours after the transaction in my experience.

You should get an email from The Disney Travel Company. It can take up to 24 hours most show up about 5 hours after the transaction in my experience.

Thank you. How does it appear under "Reservations" in MDE once its paid off? Is there any reference to a $0 balance or does it just no longer show anything about the balance or cost of the trip?

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter