PBH Club Level--what can I expect?

bookcrazy

Earning My Ears
We have booked PBH Club level for July 4th vacation--3 nights.
I know they serve typical cont. breakfast. What is their evening offering? Or their dessert offering?

Also, is Club level on it's own separate floor--same as the rooms? I thought it was not, but the rep. I talked to on the phone said they were on one floor?

I am looking forward to this trip!!!
Lisa

I can't help you with the offerings in the lounge as I have never stayed PBH club but I can help you with everything else. The club lounge is located off the lobby near the entrance to the villa wing. Club rooms are deluxe rooms and are located on the 5th and 6th floors of the villa wing. It could be a bit of a walk depending on where your room is located in the villa wing

Here's what I've been told:
Full continental breakfast-bagels, muffins, fruits, juices, beverages etc. 7-10AM
10AM smoothies and granola bars
3 or 3:30 PM Italian pasteries-cannolis tiramisu lots of goodies
5-7PM various wines and beers and an antipasto buffet roasted veggies, smoked meats, cheeses, crackers
late night I forget the time but I think 9 or 10 cookies brownies and milk
bottles water, soda, coffee, and tea all day
The lounge is lobby floor but access with club room key
the rooms I'm told are on the 6th floor villa wing
hope this helps answer your questions I went through the same thing and concierge gave me the list
We'll just miss you we're leaving on the morning of the fourth-you may even have the same room.:teeth:

The offerings sound good! Much better than chips ahoy and oreos that I've read about!!

Thank you for answering... And we actually might see each other there. We'll be staying from July 3-6.

Lisa

You are very welcome. The day you arrive I will be in a cabana by the villa pool. Come say hi. :wave:
The concierge will call you 1 week ahead and they will book a cabana(if still available if you want it), book dining for you, park tickets etc
There is also a pool table at various hours in club room and free internet access.

We are doing the club level at the PBH right at the beginning of August, and I am a little concerned about how far away the actual 'club' is from the rooms. We stayed at the RPR last August, and found it to be very convient where it was located in the middle of the rooms. I guess so long as you aren't planning to trek back to your room, it will be fine. One of the reasons I wanted to do it again, was for the free sodas and bottled water. With two teenage girls, it really paid for itself last summer.

I only regret that we missed desserts every evening. But perhaps that's for the best :eek:

Originally posted by bookcrazy
The offerings sound good! Much better than chips ahoy and oreos that I've read about!!

Thank you for answering... And we actually might see each other there. We'll be staying from July 3-6.

Lisa

That is what was offered at the HRH club level last time I was there.

PBH sounds like it has a nicer club level. It is one of our favorite hotels anywhere and we are looking forward to staying club level on our next visit too.

PBH Club was a necessary, inconvenient convenience for us last week-end. Needed to be there for Mummy opening; wanted DW to have Spa treatment; & wanted 1/2 price option on a cabana for Sunday (which fortunately we did get to peruse at HRH). Did request a balcony room thru Club concierge and they made that happen. Can't begin to describe how much more that made our trip special! Spent as much time there as we did on the Mummy (and we rode it 15-20 times all week-end).
Food at Happy Hour was Deli-type meats with cheese & crackers. Good to be able to wander in for coffee & sodas/water whenever you wanted, but otherwise, HRH Club seems more suited for us. That's just for the sheer "less walkin' ya gotta do" factor.

PBH Club staff is top-shelf, no doubt. PBH is still more beautiful too. If you can get this place for no more than a few bucks over RPR & HRH then by all means go for it!

I was told yesterday that they are no longer giving discounts at PBH for cabanas. May I ask if it was PBH discount and exactly how much? OIs it advertised anywhere or did concierge inform you of the discount? Thanks!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter