PC Dev tonight on the price increases!!

We used to love PCDev and he lost us a while ago too. Disney seems to not like him so much either because I specifically remember him ranting about not being invited to events paid for by Disney.
We used to like the Trackers too but after a while it all gets old. I imagine it’s hard for them to stay relevant and create new content. That really goes for all bloggers.
We like Paul and Amy with DVC fan.

We used to love PCDev and he lost us a while ago too. Disney seems to not like him so much either because I specifically remember him ranting about not being invited to events paid for by Disney.
We used to like the Trackers too but after a while it all gets old. I imagine it’s hard for them to stay relevant and create new content. That really goes for all bloggers.
We like Paul and Amy with DVC fan.
Probably because PCDev complains about everything is why Disney doesn’t invite him.

Probably because PCDev complains about everything is why Disney doesn’t invite him.
Counter intuitive for a blogger. Probably should stick with the 3 positives for 1 negative train of thought. I’m all for being truthful and honest thoughts but yeah it’s a lot of complaining. I might be wrong but I think he even boycotted some events for this exact reason. You are suppose to be covering all things disney not attending things we want to hear about will lose you viewers.

PC Dev made an over the top video complaining about Disney? Shocking.

Like many, I had to unsubscribe from him a while ago. He seems to have found a lane where he gets clicks over reacting to minor things and that just isn't what I want to watch in Disney content.

He makes videos complaining about Disney because it gets some views. When you have everyone else being all giddy about Disney he provides a counterbalance. Either way it's all an act to me and they are all starting to become boring to me at this point. Being a theme park vlogger is not sustainable in my opinion. They all peaked after the parks reopened

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter