PC OPTIMUM, Lets share deals, offers, info

Arrgh yesterday I went to the Superstore and I wasn't sure if I was going to buy one of my offers so I didn't save it when I saw this reminder and yup you guessed it I forgot to save my offers when I got back from the store and now my offer for Red Rose Tea is gone. Hopefully they will give it to me again.

Arrgh yesterday I went to the Superstore and I wasn't sure if I was going to buy one of my offers so I didn't save it when I saw this reminder and yup you guessed it I forgot to save my offers when I got back from the store and now my offer for Red Rose Tea is gone. Hopefully they will give it to me again.
In my experience, if you've bought it before, it returns within a week or three. Good luck!

I went to Shoppers this morning, it wasn't as quiet as I was hoping it would be, but I got some points, and Claritin... and kleenex :) allergy season! They had no easter creme eggs and I'm super sad :( I never did get one this year. Oh well... probably for the best. I was able to use my 20x the points and got a decent number of points I think. They actually had a few bare spots, I guess some of the things on sale were out of stock.

I went to Shoppers this morning, it wasn't as quiet as I was hoping it would be, but I got some points, and Claritin... and kleenex :) allergy season! They had no easter creme eggs and I'm super sad :( I never did get one this year. Oh well... probably for the best. I was able to use my 20x the points and got a decent number of points I think. They actually had a few bare spots, I guess some of the things on sale were out of stock.
My spend was for $90 and there was nothing I needed that would add up to that so I passed this week. Hoping for better next week. Fingers crossed.

I noticed that Superstore now has outdoor furniture that you can order in. I have been thinking about using all my points to buy some new furniture for our deck...but I sure wish I could sit and test drive the furniture first. After working at Pier 1...i know that some of that furniture can look pretty, but is the most uncomfortable item to sit on. I might have to go check out their return policy about it if you order it in and then don't like it.

Lately it seems like the points are burning a hole in my pocket and I should spend them on something other than cashing in for a trip that is sooooooooooo far off right now.

I noticed that Superstore now has outdoor furniture that you can order in. I have been thinking about using all my points to buy some new furniture for our deck...but I sure wish I could sit and test drive the furniture first. After working at Pier 1...i know that some of that furniture can look pretty, but is the most uncomfortable item to sit on. I might have to go check out their return policy about it if you order it in and then don't like it.

Lately it seems like the points are burning a hole in my pocket and I should spend them on something other than cashing in for a trip that is sooooooooooo far off right now.
So our experience with SS anything,,outside of food,,,is it of the lower range. The furniture I have seen in the past instore and tried out, I would not waste money on. Might be ok for a season,,but why waste.
Keep saving or use it on the food and lower your bill. Or dream about having upgrades on the trip we will all be having soon...Hang in there.

The boards have been very quiet over the last few days so I'm happy to post, it's Wednesday, save your offers.
Have a great day everyone.
Just like my dinner table....very quiet. No one wants to hear my work stories, DH doesn't have any and the girls don't leave the house. Leaves basically nothing to talk about.

Just like my dinner table....very quiet. No one wants to hear my work stories, DH doesn't have any and the girls don't leave the house. Leaves basically nothing to talk about.
You're so right! Sadly these are strange, strange times we're living in. I've started looking up 'Would you rather' options online to see if we can find something new to talk about. It's interesting what I'm learning about the little person I thought I knew so well. :)

ALL four of us are home together every.single.day. I get up earliest to make/eat breakfast with the kids before work/virtual school starts. We don’t talk much at all in the morning, lol but we do make an effort to eat lunch and dinner together before they disappear back into their rooms. It‘s usually me asking questions to get the conversation going....it is tough.

Any "Insiders members" have tips to getting good value from the $120 subscription fee? I just cancelled after a free one month trial subscription because I wasn't able to earn $10 from 10% back on PC products (bacon, chicken strips, cheese, butter, canola oil, strawberries are some of the items we purchased), didn't use online ordering (started an order but abandoned as it was too cumbersome) and don't think we received any extra offers.
(Related to that what makes you feel like you're at Disney thread, this felt like a DDP analysis.)

ALL four of us are home together every.single.day. I get up earliest to make/eat breakfast with the kids before work/virtual school starts. We don’t talk much at all in the morning, lol but we do make an effort to eat lunch and dinner together before they disappear back into their rooms. It‘s usually me asking questions to get the conversation going....it is tough.
We are all now spending pretty much every minute outside of dinner all in separate rooms. Everyone is on everyone else’s nerves. I don’t even have a last nerve anymore.

We are all now spending pretty much every minute outside of dinner all in separate rooms. Everyone is on everyone else’s nerves. I don’t even have a last nerve anymore.

It's just me and kiddo but I get that... we have dinner together every night and he usually comes to watch something with me on TV (and bounces around while watching, heaven forbid he sit still for 10 minutes!). Any way :) we'll get through it!!

Any "Insiders members" have tips to getting good value from the $120 subscription fee? I just cancelled after a free one month trial subscription because I wasn't able to earn $10 from 10% back on PC products (bacon, chicken strips, cheese, butter, canola oil, strawberries are some of the items we purchased), didn't use online ordering (started an order but abandoned as it was too cumbersome) and don't think we received any extra offers.
(Related to that what makes you feel like you're at Disney thread, this felt like a DDP analysis.)
It seems most beneficial for those who purchase PC products, baby items, organic/health foods, Joe clothing and/or use the online ordering.

I have looked into it many times but it's just not worth the cost for our family in spite of purchasing some PC products and Joe clothing. I'm just not sure it's a program that is cost effective for all. I know it doesn't work for our family based on what we purchase, services we use. I have run the numbers many times and it's not a good fit for us.

It seems most beneficial for those who purchase PC products, baby items, organic/health foods, Joe clothing and/or use the online ordering.

I have looked into it many times but it's just not worth the cost for our family in spite of purchasing some PC products and Joe clothing. I'm just not sure it's a program that is cost effective for all. I know it doesn't work for our family based on what we purchase, services we use. I have run the numbers many times and it's not a good fit for us.

just to update this, there’s no benefit to people buying baby stuff anymore.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter